Triveni Marathi Shala is a community school started with the aim of teaching Marathi Language and culture to the children of Marathi diaspora in the Greater Cincinnati region. Triveni Marathi Shala is an activity started by Triveni Mitra Mandal, a non-profit organization, aimed at preserving, strengthening and promoting Marathi cultural.
In the year 1985, Aruna and Arvind Gogawekar started the Marathi School under the name "Baal-Mandir." This school ran for 12 years and was successful in imparting Marathi language and culture on an entire generation of children. Suresh Kamat, Babu Lengde, Shubhada Joshi and Padmaja Patkar contributed greatly to the success of Baal-Mandir.
After a gap of over 10 years Triveni Marathi Shala was started in its current form on January 26, 2008.
- Bal Varg (KG) - Pradnya Yeolekar, Vasudha Padhye
- Pahili Varg (Grade 1) - Mrunal Upadhye, Sheetal Teredesai
- Sambhashan Varg (Conversation) - Niteen Bapat
- Dusari Varg (Grade 2) - Nitin Kulkarni, Gauri Shevatekar
- Tisari Varg (Grade 3) - Sujit Upadhye
- Administration and Web Master - Aparna Gadgil, Sujit Upadhye
- Granthapal (Librarian) - Anil Saraf
Email us at email@example.com for any questions or registration information.